Qualified Accounts Senior - Part Time & Flexible Working Available
SRLV is an independent firm of Chartered Accountants and business advisors. Much of our success is due to our commitment to build strong relationships and working in partnership with our clients.
Our clients expect pragmatic, commercial and passionate people to look after their affairs. We only recruit people who will care as much about our clients as we do. Professionalism and expertise is key to our success and we expect no less from every member of our team. We are constantly striving to keep our employees motivated and we recognise the importance of financial reward along with creating a great work/life balance; truly understanding and delivering what is important to our employees.
We are hiring a Qualified Accounts Senior to work within our Accounts Department to support in the preparation and review of accounts and disclosures. Working closely with the partners you will support one of our large clients, ensuring that through effective management, circa 200 accounts are completed throughout the year. This is a permanent, part time role, working circa 28 hours per week.
Specific Role Responsibilities
- Full review of both accounts and disclosure
- Acting as the main point of contact for the client
- ‘Managing’ the Manager and Partners by prompting action where necessary
- Overseeing the scheduling and workflows of the jobs – ensuring all deadlines and targets are met
- Highlighting any delivery issues and suggesting approach to rectify
- Liaising with tax department to ensure that they have all information required to prepare tax computations
- Undertaking accounts preparation
Qualifications and Experience
- ACCA/ACA qualified or substantial relevant experience
- Advanced experience in Caseware software
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in accountancy
Apply for Qualified Accounts Senior - Part Time & Flexible Working Available
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly