Project Manager/Project Support/Business Analyst Leeds – Flexible Working Available
5 days left
- Contract Type
- Returner Programmes
Are you looking to return to work after a career break of a year or more? Do you have five plus years’ experience within a business setting? Join FDM as a business consultant through the FDM Getting Back to Business Programme.With over a year of success in London and Glasgow, we are excited to be launching our Getting Back to Business Programme in Leeds in 2018.
How it works:
We will provide you with seven weeks of training to refresh and upskill your knowledge. You will have the chance to gain industry-recognised qualifications, as well as mentoring and support throughout. Upon completion, you will become a full time consultant working onsite with one or more of our 200+ prestigious clients across various sectors such as finance, banking, media and the public sector.
As an FDM consultant, you will work with us for a minimum of two years. After that time, you could either transition to the client permanently or stay with FDM as a senior consultant.
You will receive:
- Fully-funded, professional business and technical training in our state of the art Leeds training centre (includes PRINCE2 certification)
- Flexible training hours of 9:30am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday during the seven-week training period, to help accommodate personal commitments
- Fast-track career progression to get you back into business
- Job security for a minimum of two years (with options open to you after this time)
- Competitive starting salary
- Continuous support and development throughout your career journey
- Looking to return to work after a break in your career
- Five years of previous business experience
- A strong aptitude and interest in business
- Be able to commit to a two-year contract with FDM once the seven-week training period is complete
- Be able to work full time
- Be able to commute to client site locations within an hour of the centre of Leeds.
We are looking for professional and dedicated people to join us now and look forward to hearing from you. Don’t miss this opportunity and secure a place for when your kids go back to school in Autumn!