Financial Control - Group Transformation Finance - Flexible Working Available
Lloyds Banking Group (LBG) is changing. We're responding to rapid transformation of our sector by delivering new ideas and ways of working that will, ultimately, help us become the best bank for customers. As the pace of change accelerates, you can be part of our exciting future where together we'll embrace creative, agile and simple ways of working.
The Group Transformation division of LBG is a core enabler of the Group's Bank of the Future ambition, to ensure that customer and colleague needs are met in alignment with Group strategy.
You'll be joining the Financial Control team, within Finance. This team supports the delivery of divisional goals by providing robust governance, control, partnering insight and advisory services to optimise the cost base and to financially control the balance sheet.
Within the team, cultural fit is key. We are building a team that is energetic, commercially oriented, takes personal ownership and that possesses a flexible, 'can do' mind set.. We work in close partnership with Group Transformation finance business partners and with other areas of finance.
Your accountabilities will include:
* Financial management, optimisation and control of the cost base comprising, in accordance with Group policies, governance and targets.
* Ensuring that books and records are timely, accurate and relevant. Ensuring that risks are identified, controlled and managed.
* Financial governance and management of the Group Transformation cost base, with appropriate efficiency metrics.
* Identifying, and acting as a catalyst to generate optimal financial/risk/service outcomes for the short and longer term. Promoting strategic discussions and options around Group Transformation into business divisions and group
* Supporting cost optionality and transformation for businesses supported by developing a deep knowledge of the bank and divisional strategies, third party supply arrangements and technology trends.
* Detailed and value adding analysis with regards financial planning activity, in line with central and internal timelines.
* Simplification and improvement of financial processes.
You'll be a self-motivated, impactful, qualified accountant with demonstrable strong technical accounting knowledge. You're able to effectively influence and engage with senior stakeholders in the delivery of challenging operational and cost targets. You'll have a background of working in large, complex organisations, within either the financial services or technology sectors. You'll be naturally curious and have a genuine interest in change and technology.
It is a very exciting time to join LBG. Together we'll continue our market leading, ground breaking transformation and you'll help us realise the Group's vision to become the Best Bank for Customers. Here, you'll grow as a person and develop your career.
So if you have the skills we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you. We'll help you perform at your best today, so you can fulfil all your potential in the future. We know that success is built from the inside out through our people. Our customers' experience and success starts with yours.