Creative Visual Lead - Flexible Working Available
You might not know that Lloyds Banking Group (LBG) is the UK's leading digital bank and its biggest mobile bank - with over 13 million active online customers.
And with over 30m customers we're looking to harness the data we hold to ensure we become the best Bank for customers through our products and services.
We're now embarking on a three year, £3bn, transformation programme - putting unprecedented levels of investment into our platforms, people and data capabilities to build the bank of the future.
Could you have a key role to play in it?
Here's where you'll make a difference:
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Creative Visual Lead to manage the delivery of storyboards and visual artwork for both internal and external audiences. This content will range from videos demonstrating the work we do to up-skill the UK population for an increasingly digital world, to a broad selection of visual collateral for digital and social content. As a core member of the Storytelling team, you'll work closely with the Responsible Transformation, Corporate, and Communication and Marketing Teams to plan, scope and measure high quality, contemporary content that demonstrates LBG's role as thought leader and key influencer in the transformation of digital and financial accessibility and understanding.
You'll be responsible for working closely with the Film and Narrative Leads to manage a team of Visual Artists and Storyboarders delivering the highest quality visual content across all formats and platforms. Taking charge of the visual direction of the stories we tell, you'll:
* Manage the creation and delivery of first class storyboards, animations and visual elements from written briefs, treatments, directorial notes, scripts and audio material that are in keeping with established styles and sensibilities for a range of customers and audience
* Ensure the intention of storytelling is conveyed clearly, in whatever format is deemed most appropriate for the specific requirements of the content and stakeholders, checking that visual and narrative continuity is maintained
* Ensure that the visual story meets the proposed design constraints, technical requirements, facilities and specific production process. Discussing briefings with the Narrative and Film Leads as required
* Lead how we visually engage our customers, both internal and external, in different audiences and with different goals
* Ensure delivery of exceptional quality, highly polished visual art for video, editorial, and print and social media
* Manage, oversee and report on the successes of the Storyboarders and Visual Designers in the team
* Lead and inspire broader LBG initiatives on the storyboarding of compelling content
Do you have what we need?
What we need to see from you:
* A minimum Bachelor's degree in Design or an associated field
* Experience in developing, managing and /or leading design team
* Demonstrable experience in a design or studio environment
* The ability to showcase examples of creative excellence from concept through to delivery (individually and as part of a team)
* A background in working in working in cross functional teams
* The ability to work in a fast paced agile, multi-media environment
* A link to your digital portfolio or a PDF version of your latest and best work
You'll enjoy an energising environment where you'll see our real passion for diversity and equal opportunity. We want to ensure our Risk colleagues get genuine career opportunities as well as represent the communities we serve.
So what can we offer you in return? A package that includes:
* Performance related bonus
* A generous pension contribution
* 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Private Health cover
* A flexible benefit cash pot to craft around your lifestyle
* Share schemes including free shares
* Discounted products and discounted high street shopping
So if joining us at a critical and exciting time is of interest then we'd love to hear from you…