Creative Producer - Flexible Working Available
You might not know that Lloyds Banking Group (LBG) is the UK's leading digital bank and its biggest mobile bank - with over 13 million active online customers.
And with over 30m customers we're looking to harness the data we hold to ensure we become the best Bank for customers through our products and services.
We're now embarking on a three year, £3bn, transformation programme - putting unprecedented levels of investment into our platforms, people and data capabilities to build the bank of the future.
Could you have a key role to play in it?
In a period of significant digital and cultural transformation, both within Lloyds Banking Group, and across the UK as a whole, it's important to communicate the impact and opportunities of change in a clear and compelling manner.
The Storytelling team within Lloyds Banking Group's Design function is dedicated to reflecting, revealing and reimagining the exciting transformations taking place both inside and outside the organisation.
Here's where you'll make a difference:
You'll coordinate and manage the creation and output of a broad variety of projects from video, animation, written, audio and other content, taking responsibility for the end-to-end success of the project. Also, you'll construct and manage content production, liaising with multiple teams to plan, schedule and produce inspiring content; ensuring that complex ideas can be translated into accessible and engaging written, audio or visual output for our colleagues, customers and the wider industry.
Additionally you'll be delivering content that is clear, engaging and useful by best utilising the available resources both internally and third-party and will construct and manage content production, liaising with multiple teams to plan, schedule and produce inspiring content.
You'll also be:
* Ensuring that complex ideas can be translated into accessible and engaging written, audio or visual output for our colleagues, customers and the wider industry
* Delivering content that is clear, engaging and useful by best utilising the available resources both internally and third-party.
* Working closely with the Storytelling team (and beyond), you will be:
* The liaison between the commissioners (Lloyds Banking Group stakeholders) and the creative production teams (internal and third-party) from concept development through to the supply of final assets
* Organising and participating in ideation sessions to develop creative ideas
* Working with multiple teams to develop treatments and concepts based on required assets
* Always thinking about the audience and how they will interact with our content whether video, article, visual or audio
* Articulate and meticulous in creative production planning, developing timelines for the production and supply of creative assets
* Able to work across multiple projects, assets, ideas and timelines
* Producing project plans, managing resource workloads and will have a flexible delivery mind-set
* Curious and comfortable in problem foreseeing and problem solving
* Maintaining, reviewing and developing a network of creative resources to support the creative needs of the Storytelling team
Your key accountabilities will include:
* Working with a diverse range of Lloyds Banking Group stakeholders from marketing, technical, design and financial services backgrounds as well as other producers and senior creative staff to develop concepts to delivery
* Managing a creative pod comprising narrative, visual and film elements to oversee and deliver specific targeted projects
* Managing shooting schedules, costs and budgets
* Negotiating and approving the booking of resources, equipment and suppliers (internal and third-party)
* Overseeing location bookings, arranging necessary permissions and risk assessments
* Ensuring that the production runs to schedule, and reporting to the Executive Producer on progress
* Making sure that insurance, health and safety and copyright rules are followed
Do you have what we need?
* Extensive creative, strategy and production management experience across multiple platforms
* Experience adapting approach and content to target a range of audience segments and stakeholders
* Showcase an adaptive approach to creative production
* Showcase sound editorial judgement that can be applied to creative content
* Clear understanding of the video post-production process
* A background of developing content that communicates to a variety of consumers / audiences
* Producing in-depth content production plans and stakeholder management
* Experience managing complex, multi-faceted projects
* Advanced organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
* Mathematical, written and presentation skills
* Extensive channel management strategy experience
You'll enjoy an energising environment where you'll see our real passion for diversity and equal opportunity. We want to ensure our Risk colleagues get genuine career opportunities as well as represent the communities we serve.
So what can we offer you in return? A package that includes:
* Performance related bonus
* A generous pension contribution
* 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Private Health cover
* A flexible benefit cash pot to craft around your lifestyle
* Discounted products and discounted high street shopping
So if joining us at a critical and exciting time is of interest then we'd love to hear from you…