Cyber Security Architect - Flexible Working Available
Are you a highly skilled Cyber Security Architect with the ability to drive strategic architecture for cyber security products and services? Are you experienced working with global teams, IT and business stakeholders, drive strategic visions as well as continuous improvement for cyber security services?
We are looking for somebody like that to:
• Develop architecture, strategies, and architecture guidelines for technologies and solutions in the cyber security domain
• Be responsible for defining and reviewing technical security designs and solutions
• Interface with all cyber security subservices, business management, CISO and IT architecture
• Define requirements and high-level architecture for integrated cyber security solutions to support the service and product management teams
• Support the service and product managers in defining long-term strategies for their products and services and act as their trusted advisors before they approve project-level solution architecture design documents
You’ll be working in the Cyber Security team in Security IT and directly report to the Head of Cyber Security. Cyber Security is a group-wide function which provides integrated, secure and risk-aware Cyber Security services for UBS by offering best fit, easy to leverage, reliable and cost effective security services and products which provide controls and processes and expertise across all business groups.
• A solid background in Information and IT and cyber security related topics with a focus on Vulnerability Management and Cloud Controls
• Hands-on operational experience with running a global function, service or services
• At least 10 years of work experience in the IT Security environment with a solid background in infrastructure, penetration testing, vulnerability management, threat intelligence, logging & monitoring and security analytics
• Far-reaching experience in presenting complex problems, architecture designs and strategies in a digestible and senior management aligned manner
• Excellent analytical skills with the ability to give structure to unstructured or poorly structured areas helping them to develop in a constructive way
• Excellent Architecture skills, able to understand the bigger picture and derive possible options for improvement and understand consequences for all impacted areas, striving for sustainable strategic approaches to reach defined target states while taking into account tactical needs for temporary intermediate states
• People managing experience in large and diverse teams located around the globe
• Team player – able to work in large and virtual teams, mentoring and developing talents, connecting isolated skillsets, people and teams, and creating awareness for security topics on all levels.
• A strong communicator with great interpersonal skills in order to liaise with key stakeholders (e.g. senior IT managers, Business, Technical architects and engineers, service and product managers)
• A leader and independent worker- able to work on your own and provide results without supervision
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.