Recruiter: Prudential Financial Planning - Home Working Available
6 days left
- Contract Type
M&G Prudential the UK and European savings business of Prudential plc - the global financial services company - which was formed in August 2017 from the merger of M&G Investments and Prudential's UK and European businesses. Managing £337 million of assets with more than 7 million customers, it brings together two of the most trusted brands in the UK financial services sector.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruiter to join our team. You will be supporting our Financial Planning business and hiring home and office based Financial Advisers as well as all the back-office staff that support them. The remote nature of the candidate and stakeholder base means this role can be based from home. You must however be willing to travel to one of our offices in Stirling, Reading or London for a minimum of one day a week and be flexible to attend multiple assessments centres and management meetings throughout the UK during the annual recruiting calendar.
Your responsibilities will be
To ensure your success in this role you will have experience of;
* Identifying and sourcing exceptional talent, ideally within the field based financial services industry.
* Experience building talent pipelines needed for business growth, succession planning and replacement hires.
* Creating unique ways to source candidates directly including the more traditional avenues such as LinkedIn, job boards, internal and external networks with the objective of significantly reducing third party agency spend.
* Using MI to track and use data to provide insight to Hiring Managers on their recruitment.
* Running high volume assessment centres and deploying the most innovative assessment techniques to identify high calibre candidates.
What we are looking for
People who work at Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's
also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that's totally focused on customers. And in a fast-changing world, you'll join an organisation that's leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals
M&G Prudential is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple - to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.