FP&A Financial Analyst
To provide financial support for the management team and to ensure that both internal and external accounting and reporting requirements are delivered and control standards met.
- Manage portfolio of monthly financial results ensuring compliance with internal and external requirements and providing insightful analysis on variances.
- Working with senior managers to optimise performance
- Manage production of budgets and forecasts
- Production of cash flow forecasts, together with variance analysis
- Support internal and external audit process
- Management of IFRS15 policy, ensuring compliance to the policy
- Detailed review of WIP ensuring IFRS15 policy is being applied
- Detailed analysis of Business Unit monthly results and forecasting
- Detailed analysis of Business Unit overheads
- Support Group Finance with any additional analysis or ad hoc requests
What are we looking for?
- CIMA/ ACCA qualified accountant with broad post qualification experience.
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent working knowledge of all SAP Finance processes
- Resilient with high customer service focus and ability to manage upwards to very senior levels
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Commercial focussed with the ability to deliver improvements in an operational environment
- Ability to achieve tight deadlines with a high degree of quality and understanding.
Everyone at Amey works together towards this common aim, which we call our ‘Better Places’ goal. We’re a commercial business which focuses on helping our customers to serve Britain. Making things better every day for people and communities is at the heart of the way we work.