Parcelforce Self-Employed Owner Driver - Oxford
Do you want to run your own company? Be your own boss? But have the security of being backed by the world’s largest delivery network, a company that is growing and expanding?
Then there has never been a better time to join Parcelforce Worldwide as an owner driver……
Self Employed Owner Drivers working with Parcelforce Worldwide can expect average earnings from £45k to £70k per annum, this amount would depend on the number of deliveries and collections that are completed each week and the actual amount you get paid for each parcel also depends on the route and delivery time.
You will be expected to be in a position to provide your services from Monday – Sunday, as the business operates 7 days a week. However, the requirement is typically Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday.
To qualify you must be able to provide the following:
• A full Driving Licence which covers your vehicle.
• No more than six driving penalty points for you and any drivers you use.
• A white van.
• Arrange route cover if you are unable to perform your route.
In return we will give you:
• Prompt weekly payment of your invoices which we will prepare for you
• Familiarisation of Parcelforce processes and procedures
• Accommodating your preferred route wherever possible
• Up to date tools for the role including our latest delivery technology
• The freedom that being your own boss brings
At Parcelforce Worldwide it’s not just what we do, it’s how we do it that matters. We strive to attract, develop, promote and retain the best talent because it is our people who set us apart from the rest.…….and now you could join us in your own business venture!