Systems Support Co-ordinator - Salesforce - Flexible Working available
We’re BSI, the business standards company that helps organizations all over the world make excellence a habit. For more than a century, we’ve been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
We’re now looking for a Systems Support Co-ordinator to join our team in Chiswick to support our training business systems on a full-time or flexi-time basis.
- Salary up to £30,000 DOE
- Excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- A wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle
- Develop your career with a business that’s committed to continual improvement, integrity and inclusivity
- 27 days’ annual leave (with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days)
If you’ve got Salesforce experience and an administrative background, this is the ideal role in which to progress your career and further develop as well as advancing your skills.
You’ll discover an incredible environment filled with passionate, professional people all of whom are committed to the success of the organisation.
What’s more, we are located just a stone’s throw from Gunnersbury station and also boast free on-site parking for those who choose to drive.
As a Systems Support Co-ordinator, you will ensure the day-to-day running and maintenance of our training business systems which are mostly based upon the Salesforce platform.
Specifically, operating as part of the Global Training Team, you will administer, upload and maintain data and monitor the system. You will gain in-depth knowledge of the systems and an understanding of how they support the global BSI training strategy.
Your role will also include:
- Preparing and uploading data to the event management system
- Assisting specific country teams in the use of the training systems and logging issues resolutions
- Identifying effective solutions to issues
- Conducting system checks to ensure data integrity
- Monitoring dashboards and emails to ensure the system is working effectively
To be considered as a Systems Support Co-ordinator, you will need:
- Experience of Salesforce
- Administration skills
- Strong IT skills including MS Office Suite, in particular intermediate or advanced Excel abilities
This is the ideal role for someone who has held the role of Systems Support Co-ordinator, Support Administrator, System Support Administrator, SysAdmin, Support Co-ordinator, Support Technician, Salesforce Administrator, CRM Administrator, or CRM Co-ordinator.
Webrecruit and BSI are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready to become a Systems Support Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.