Executive Assistant for MD
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to coordinate and perform a wide range of administrative and secretarial duties to support our MD for Development in carrying out their day-to-day responsibilities.
Essential skills and experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a related technical discipline, (or equivalent skills and knowledge) combined with an advanced knowledge of role.
- Experience in an administration role, and/or knowledge of company policies, practices and personnel in order to effectively carry out responsibilities.
- Demonstrated proficiency in operating word processing programs, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated planning and organising skills with the ability to organise and implement work priorities and perform a variety of critical and confidential tasks, balancing constantly changing priorities.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills with excellent proofreading and grammatical skills.
Duties & accountabilities:
- Manage the day-to-day schedule of the assigned Executive, organising and scheduling meetings, proactively identifying priorities and commitments and coordinating appropriately.
- Manage incoming correspondence, answering and screening calls, taking messages as appropriate, sorting mail for priority and responding appropriately.
- Prepare correspondence, meeting minutes, documents and reports which are typically confidential in nature, drafting required documents in standard company format as directed.
- Perform comprehensive administrative and secretarial duties which may include organising travel arrangements, coordinating and setting up meetings and special events, welcoming and directing visitors.
- Liaise effectively with a range of internal and external staff, acting as a first point of contact for all internal and external inquiries and functioning as a liaison between assigned Executive and other internal staff.