For over 50 years we have used our imagination to create the best places, state-of-the-art buildings, thriving communities and ingenious infrastructure solutions. Our journey has taken us across the globe, from Australia to Asia, the Americas and Europe. And along the way we have set new standards by challenging conventional thinking for the better. What makes us different is that we understand, and can deliver the whole process - or just part of it - from Investment to Development to Construction. But most importantly, with everything we do, we leave a positive sustainable legacy for future generations to enjoy… We are always looking for people to come with us on the journey.
We are looking for a Finance Analyst to perform various accounting tasks to ensure accurate and timely reporting. The successful candidate will account for and process statements and reports under supervision to accurately reflect the company's financial results and ensure compliance with applicable regulatory standards.
Essential skills and experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Business or Commerce with a major in Accounting and/or Finance, combined with a demonstrable intermediate level of role knowledge.
- Experience in an accountant role and/or sound commercial acumen and understanding of general and transactional accounting, cost accounting and reporting.
- Problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to work through issues with moderate complexity and guide others in the resolution of problems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the organisation.
Duties & accountabilities:
- Manage financial transactions and produce reports and statistics reflecting earnings, profits, cash balances and other financial results to ensure compliance with approved accounting standards.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to increase networks and allow for exchange of information.
We aspire to create a diverse workforce by recruiting suitably qualified candidates from a range of backgrounds regardless of age, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin or colour, sex, trans- gender status, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership, or any other group who face disadvantage in our society. As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity we have invested in the external verification for equality, diversity and inclusion and have achieved the Equality Assured Standard accreditation and the National Equality Standard
We particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.
Lendlease is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. Our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.