Freelance Sales Agent
My company is a sales service provider to the media industry, specialising in publishing, awards, online media and special projects.
The Sales Agents (South East) Ltd has evolved through sales work I have completed personally, and as a result, this work has grown organically. I have telesales roles for experienced ADVERTISING sales people who would like to work between 10 - 30 hours per week from home. If you have proven success in a advertising sales environment (relevant publishing/advertising/online/parenting would be of great benefit), you are confident to use and monitor your work on shared documents directly with clients and are available as soon as possible, I would love to hear from you.
- Roles available selling advertising space in regional magazines - requiring experienced advertising sales people
- Roles also available for ad hoc projects selling award entries and appointment making
- All sales agents must be set up as self employed and be able to make UK landline calls during the day on weekdays
- All sales agents must be IT proficient and be able to work on shared spreadsheets online to monitor all work done
- Advertising opportunities involve working term time only in the main, developing relationships and require a long term commitment
- All Sales people must be confident in Microsoft Excel or Google Documents aswell as having excellent written and spoken English skills
These are great advertising sales opportunities for natural sales people who have the ability and capacity to sell, but want the freedom of managing their own hours and to work from home. These opportunites mean you can work mainly during the school holidays, yet get paid all year round. Please DO NOT APPLY if you don't have advertising sales experience, or experience selling to marketeers. I look forward to hearing from you.