Internal Communications Manager
Are you passionate, curious and driven with heaps of enthusiasm? Are you an amazing communicator? Would you love to be the expert and guardian of the Metro Bank brand for all colleague communications? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As the Internal Communications Manager, you will own, develop and deliver Metro Bank’s colleague communication strategy. You will make sure our amazing colleagues are kept informed, engaged and passionate about the Metro Bank brand and Metro Bank as an employer.
So what would you be doing?...
• Leading on the communication channels to our most important stakeholder – our colleagues
• Writing communications on behalf of the CEO, Chairman and members of the Executive Leadership team
• Acting as the expert for all communication platforms and solutions
• Supporting strategic activities and major operational programmes
• Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends and best practice case studies
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• It’s likely you will currently be an Internal Communications Manager, and you will have excellent written communication skills and a creative flair
• Experience of creating and delivering an internal communications strategy and plan, within a fast paced, regulated organisation
• You will have outstanding organisational skills and an ‘eagle eye’ for detail
• Experience working with stakeholders at various levels
Thanks for reading our job advert. We do our very best to bring to life what it’s like working as part of the team at Metro Bank. We also know that sometimes some candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they think they can tick every box. So if you are really excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… go on… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!