IT Service Desk Analyst
Do you consider yourself a true all-star when it comes to solving challenging problems? Are you at the beginning of your IT career or looking for that next role that will give you the opportunity to work with a wide stack of technologies? Are you ready to join the revolution of British Banking? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As a first line support specialist, you will be the first point of contact for our colleagues who are experiencing any issues with a variety of technical products. You will play a vital role in making sure that any problems are resolved quickly and effectively so we can continue to support our customers and provide amazing service to create fans. The IT support team offer a 24/7 support so to be considered for this role you must be flexible with working shifts.
So what would you be doing?...
• Acting as the first point of contact for various technical issues
• Escalating any potential major incidents or threats
• Troubleshooting and logging any issues, making sure they are resolved as quickly as possible
• Supporting and training our colleagues on new technologies and procedural changes
• Liaising with third party vendors and suppliers
• Supporting with software updates and patch management for desktops and servers
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• If you have a degree in IT or a similar principle or overseas equivalent that would be great!
• A background in technical support and troubleshooting
• Basic understanding of LAN and WAN principles
• Good knowledge of networking and telephony
• Excellent communication both on the phone and face to face are a must for this role