Lead T24 Technical Analyst
Do you consider yourself an expert when it comes to T24? Are you a game changer when it comes to designing innovative technical solutions? Do you have experience in inspiring and nurturing a team? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
Metro Bank is changing the way Britain banks. We are creating fans not customers by providing innovative and simple digital solutions to our core banking platform. As a Lead T24 Technical Analyst, you will collaborate with teams across the whole Bank, especially with subject matter experts (SMEs) in order to understand the business requirements and translate these for change on all T24 projects. You will be implementing this insight to design, challenge and approve high quality solutions.
So what would you be doing?...
• Translating between business and technical terminology and being able to communicate the requirements into technical solutions
• Analysing large amounts of data to get to the crucial relevant information
• Collaborating with a diverse group of colleagues that may be split across various locations
• Being the ‘go to’ person for 3rd party vendors
• Reversing engineering solutions, by looking at current processes and designing appropriate solutions
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Strong experience in designing T24 solutions, with an understanding of R9 as well as later releases of T24
• Strong experience in delivering and managing multiple projects to tight deadlines
• Strong experience in leading a team
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with experience in dealing with a diverse range of stakeholders
• Knowledge of the software development life cycle, including writing functional and technical specifications
• Ideally you will have relevant experience in working on large projects, whilst following good project management methodology
Thanks for reading our job advert. We do our very best to bring to life what it’s like working as part of the team at Metro Bank. We also know that sometimes some candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they think they can tick every box. So if you are really excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… go on… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!