Product Manager - Commercial
Are you a product and lending expert? Are you a strong influencer? Can you create fans by developing amazing commercial lending solutions? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As a Product Manager, you will help to shape the end to end commercial lending proposition we offer to Metro Bank customers and you will be the go-to-person for customers and colleagues. A huge part of this role will be developing new and improving existing propositions, whilst making sure that we continue to create fans.
So what would you be doing?...
• Collaborating with colleagues across a number of areas within the bank to deliver improvements
• Supporting the build out of new products and solutions aimed at the commercial customer base
• Understanding our customers mind sets and identifying where we can build and improve products and processes
• Leading on projects from idea through to delivery
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• You will have previously worked as a Product or Pricing Manager
• Good knowledge of commercial lending products
• Experience of driving significant change
• Applied knowledge of product management, process mapping and re-engineering
• Have a genuine interest in the market, the customer and new innovations in this area
• Strong stakeholder management skills
Thanks for reading our job advert. We do our very best to bring to life what it’s like working as part of the team at Metro Bank. We also know that sometimes some candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they think they can tick every box. So if you are really excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… go on… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!