Commercial Banking Specialist - Large Commercial - Bristol
Benefits: Our fabulous benefits package includes all of the usual stuff plus eligibility for our share options schemes and a cash bonus
Are you looking for a role which has the perfect combination of credit and relationship management? Do you want to support businesses to reach their full potential? Are you ready to grow your career in the Large Commercial sector? If so, then becoming a Commercial Banking Specialist at Metro Bank could be the role for you!
The Large Commercial team service the lending needs of large sized corporations. As a commercial banking specialist you will build relationships with our customers and specialist banking areas to ensure we are always offering an amazing customer experience.
So what would you be doing?...
• Developing new and existing customer relationships
• Visiting customers alongside the commercial managers to understand their business and lending requirements
• Gather facts and figures from the customer, making sure we have all the right information to make suitable lending choices for the customer
• Supporting the customer through the end-to-end on boarding process, dealing with unique queries and issues
• Writing and reviewing credit applications for underwriting
• Working closely with your colleagues in the wider Commercial Team to make sure we give amazing service to all of our customers
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick to something - we get nervous if someone has jumped from to job
• Able to learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Understanding of the commercial lending world, particularly in large trading businesses
• Experience of identifying and meeting customer's commercial banking needs whilst resolving complex queries and commercial lending requirements
• Able to build amazing relationships with colleagues and customers so that we make the right decision for our customers every time
• We are looking for colleagues who want to revolutionise banking by turning customers into fans!
Thanks for reading our job advert. We do our very best to bring to life what it’s like working as part of the team at Metro Bank. We also know that sometimes some candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they think they can tick every box. So if you are really excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… go on… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!