Cash Manager- Bristol
Benefits: Our fabulous benefits package includes all of the usual stuff plus eligibility for our share options schemes and a cash bonus
Do you want to support businesses to reach their full potential? Can you identify the specific needs of customers? Are you ready to explore the world of commercial cash management? Then becoming a Cash Manager could be the perfect role for you!
Our cash management team support our customers to manage their day to day banking in the most efficient way. As a Cash Manager you will build relationships with our customers and specialist banking areas to ensure we are always offering an amazing customer experience and creating fans.
So what would you be doing?...
• Developing and building new and existing customer relationships
• Visiting our customers to understand their individual requirements. These customers will span a number of different industry sectors. What you don't know, we can teach you
• You’ll be the customers point of contact throughout the onboarding process;
liaising with colleagues across the Bank as well as external providers to find bespoke solutions for customers, making sure that you are creating fans for life
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick to something - we get nervous if someone has jumped from to job
• Able to learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Understanding of the cash management world, particularly large commercial businesses that turnover £10m +
• Experience of identifying and meeting customer's banking needs whilst resolving complex queries and understanding transactional banking requirements
• Able to build amazing relationships with colleagues and customers so that we make the right decision for our customers every time
• We are looking for colleagues who want to revolutionise banking by turning customers into fans!
Thanks for reading our job advert. We do our very best to bring to life what it’s like working as part of the team at Metro Bank. We also know that sometimes some candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they think they can tick every box. So if you are really excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… go on… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!