Asset Finance Credit Risk Analyst
Benefits: Our fabulous benefits package includes all of the usual stuff plus eligibility for our share options schemes and a cash bonus
Are you keen on crunching numbers to extract the best business insights possible? Do you want to be part of a Bank that has recently announced record breaking growth across the board? Would you like to be part of the British Banking revolution? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
Metro Bank have committed to ring-fencing £1 billion of funds this year to support businesses across the UK. As a Credit Risk Analyst for Asset Finance & Invoice Finance, you will help support this growth in a safe and sustainable way to create fans. You will be part of our amazing Credit Risk Policy team, where you will put together reports, analysis, policies, rules, and risk grading systems for our product offering to business and commercial customers.
So what would you be doing?...
• Analysing large volumes of data using SAS
• Generating reports, ad-hoc analysis and forecasts, to provide insight into portfolio trends
• Submitting and analysing retrospective bureau data
• Working closely with business partners on the development and roll out of new product services
• Maintaining a good relationship with key stakeholders across the Bank
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something - we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Experience in a Credit Risk or Portfolio Analyst role
• In-depth knowledge of business and commercial lending products
• Proficient with SAS/SQL
• Knowledge of Bureau and specialist commercial risk data
• A degree in a numerical or technical field (or overseas equivalent) is not essential but would be amazing!
Thanks for reading our job advert. We do our very best to bring to life what it’s like working as part of the team at Metro Bank. We also know that sometimes some candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they think they can tick every box. So if you are really excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… go on… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!