Account Opening Start up & Insolvency Specialist - Part Time
Benefits: Our fabulous benefits package includes all of the usual stuff plus eligibility for our share options schemes and a cash bonus
Are you a great problem solver who is passionate about providing amazing customer service? Do you love taking on tasks and making sure they are completed PERFECTLY? Do you like to be busy and have a variety of tasks to complete at any one time? If this sounds like you, please read on to find out more...
As a Start-up and Insolvency Specialist at Metro Bank you will be part of the centre of excellence for account opening, providing support to customers on the full range of account opening activity to make sure they receive amazing customer service!
So what would you be doing?...
• Setting up, trouble shooting online banking for Commercial customers
• Setting up cash management solutions as requested from Regional Managers
• Opening, closing and maintenance of IP accounts
• Preparing audit and liquidation letters
• Managing Experian alerts
• Prioritising and managing your daily workload in a dynamic, fast paced, constantly changing environment
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things…
• Ability to prioritise and manage a busy workload while always delivering amazing service
• Comfortable thinking on your feet and taking ownership of how to make things better for our customers
• An understanding of how a bank works - knowledge of the systems T24 or CRM would help, as would experience of opening accounts, but these are not essential
• If you haven't worked in a bank before that's ok, but you will need to have some experience of working in a customer service type role
• Knowledge of the cash management products and business and commercial insolvency processes would be beneficial but not necessary
• Be 100% flexible to work a variety of shift patterns over the seven days Metro Bank are open
Thanks for reading our job advert. We do our very best to bring to life what it’s like working as part of the team at Metro Bank. We also know that sometimes some candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they think they can tick every box. So if you are really excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… go on… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!