FM / EM Team Leader
4 days left
- Contract Type
Fundamental to living our core values is having great people in our business. That's why we believe that Amey is only as great as the people we employ. We place great value on our people and the contribution they make to our business, that’s why we aim to offer a competitive benefits package to all of our employees. Working for Amey you will receive a competitive salary and will be able to join our contributory pension scheme. In addition you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be invited to join Amey Choices which offers a range of flexible benefit options and offers additional benefits available throughout the year. Amey is an equal opportunities employer.
What is the purpose of this role?
To assist in the delivery of a range of facilities services to buildings in line with contractual commitments at HMP Nottingham.
What will this role involve?
- Assist in the day to day running of the Estate
- Help to maintain standards as set out in the Service Level Agreement
- Communicate problems and concerns promptly through line management ensuring quick resolution
- Ensure the health, safety and security of staff, customers, premises, and equipment by encouraging and monitoring best practices at all times
- Comply with all Health and Safety Legislation
- Ensure all legislative requirements are adhered to
- Undertake role in a professional and safe manner at all times
- Carry out team briefings
- Check and sign timesheets in accordance with procedures
- Provides support for the safe and efficient operation of the premises
- Ensure all customer requirements are met
What are we looking for?
- Full driving license
- Engineering/trade background (desirable)
- Previous experience of working within the Facilities/Estate management arena
- Supervisory background
- Computer literature
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Good at developing strong working relationships with on-site client and employees
What makes this role unique?
You will assist in the achievement of the required KPI score for the contract.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check for this position.