Business Administrator / Marketing Assistant - Full or Part Time
A unique opportunity to work with the Worlds Number 1 business coaching franchise.
Offering a Flexi work/life balance, we are currently seeking a Business Administrator / Marketing Assistant to join our team. You will be working from our office with the opportunity to work some days from home.
As the Business Administrator / Marketing Assistant you will play a pivotal role within a small successful team of people focusing on becoming a leading coaching business based in Northampton.
You will be managing the social media accounts, responding to enquiries by email, social media and telephone. You will need to be confident and outgoing with a genuine interest in business.
Your duties as the Business Administrator / Marketing Assistant will include the following: -
Providing best customer service, you will have the ability to get things done quickly and well, using your own initiative. Social Media – managing content from distribution and engagement. Generating appointments via phone & letter mailings with regular follow-ups. General administrative duties Organise and support the coaching team at seminars and events
- Organised and efficient and able to deliver on results even under pressure.
- A fair to good understanding of social media (willingness to self-teach in order to improve expertise)
- Captivating voice and telephone manner as a considerable part of your job will be telephone based.
- You are proficient at using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Internet Explorer and have a high degree of computer literacy.
- You are able to organise and manage an office, including filing systems, computer systems, accounting systems and all general day to day office activity.
- You have at least 3 years working experience in an office environment.
What you can expect from your role:
- You will be part of the world’s largest and leading business coaching organisation.
- A flexi/ work life balance. Part office and part home based
- Your remuneration package will partially depend upon your experience and skills but will range between £18,000 and £20,000 (to be calculated pro rata) plus bonuses available where KPI’s are met.
- Your normal working hours will be worked between 9.00am and 6.00pm (with a 30 minute to 1 hour lunch break) from Monday to Friday. There may occasionally be evening work or work at weekends when we run seminars – although plenty of notice will be given for these occasions. There will be flexibility of work from home on certain days, agreed in advance.
- You will receive annual leave of 28 days inc bank holidays (to be calculated pro rata) and you can have the day off on your birthday when it would normally be a working day.
- You will have access to a training program where you will get as much assistance as you require through our regional and global offices.
- You will receive continuous education including books and materials to improve your skills and your knowledge in business administration, sales, marketing, finance, team building and leadership.
- You will be invited to various prestigious awards ceremonies and social events throughout the year.
About the Company
We are a Franchise of Action Coach, the world’s largest Business coaching company.
How to Apply
Please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided and we will be in direct contact.
Apply for Business Administrator / Marketing Assistant - Full or Part Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly