Part Time, Maternity Cover Marketing Manager. International Logistics
Part Time, Maternity Cover Marketing Manager. International Logistics. Coventry. 3 days per week. c£39K FTE. (ref: 1848)
Our client are part of the biggest private integrated network in Europe offering a range of transport and logistics services to Automotive, Industrial, FMCG, Retail, 2Wheeler, Aerospace & Defence, High & Heavy, and Electronic companies.
Based in Coventry and established since 1981, they are an award winning internationally focused business with a pride in the development they offer their employees and a keen interest in equality and diversity.
To develop and deploy the Group and local marketing plans and objectives in line with the UK Sales and Marketing strategy.
Role, Responsibilities & Contribution
- Obtains and presents information to the business of a strategic or economic nature. For example, in relation to positioning, competition, client expectations, potential markets etc.
- Supports, coordinates and implements local/national media and PR activities (internal/external communications) with the corporate marketing department.
- Manages external relationships with all marketing and PR agencies/suppliers and monitors their performance in line with SLAs.
- Responsible for all local marketing, working across all sites and directly with senior management teams. Collaborating with corporate marketing and communications teams on delivering effective global sales and marketing projects.
- Accountable for developing online presence through social media, our clients own websites, intranet and business directories.
- Accountable for managing all areas relating to branding, from implementing a complete brand relaunch involving trucks, site signage, advertising etc. plus monitoring correct/consistent use of the brand both internally and externally.
- Organising a calendar of 20+ events including management of large exhibition stands, golf days, employee conferences and gala dinners and ensuring maximum exposure through sponsorship and speaker opportunities.
- Responsible for building relationships and driving sales and media opportunities with relevant member organisations.
- Working closely with the PR agency to ensure positive ongoing media coverage across key industry and business titles nurturing relationships with key journalists and together developing case studies, press packs and award entries
- Responsible for developing an effective customer service ethos through communication.
- Producing user friendly and insightful sales kits to help support local teams with all their selling requirements.
- Working with HR to promote our client as the employer of choice through engaging communication and collateral.
- In charge of running customer surveys including results analysis, and related action plans communication.
- Responsible for conducting weekly competitor and market analysis and sector, regional and modal specific studies.
- In control of the annual Marketing budget ensuring to always to keep well within the set budget.
- Producing extensive marketing collateral; posters, brochures, flipbooks, flyers, presentations, gifts and ecards.
- Coordinating site photography and filming for media and promotional purposes.
- Research projects to assist with customer tenders and as support documentation to logistic consultancies.
- Responsible for creating reports, presentations and case studies for industry awards and external communications.
- Working with corporate Marketing and Communications teams on translation checking and validation for Group communications (intranet/social media etc.)
- Creates and implements internal and external campaigns and then assesses their results.
- Supports and provides guidance to all functional stakeholders within the business, as required.
- Develops and maintains all internal/external media crisis management communications.
- Enforces and maintains brand compliance across all internal/external communications.
- Provides reports and presentations on both individual country and Group activities.
Our client are hoping to attract am experienced marketing professional, capable of managing the above role within a job share situation, to an exceptional standard. A proactive and friendly character with experience working in an international organisation and who understand a process driven environment. Working directly for the commercial manager, who sits on the board, this candidate will be highly professional and possess excellent communication skills.
This position will form part of a job share, requiring 3 days per week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday), one of which to be a handover day. The position is a maternity cover which our client anticipates will last 9 months to a year. Based in Coventry, the role is offering a salary of up to £39K FTE along with generous holiday.
Apply for Part Time, Maternity Cover Marketing Manager. International Logistics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly