MI & Reporting Specialist
*The role is 15 hours per week (This can be over two or three days).
The MI & Reporting role is an exciting opportunity to combine a reactive and proactive approach to producing MI within Financial Services. While producing requested and core reports on a day to day basis, you’ll also be identifying opportunities to improve the quality, efficiency and accuracy of data. Whether it’s driving automation of MI where possible or supporting the development of our systems environment, you’ll be consistently striving to improve the service you offer the business. You’ll also work collaboratively in the team to improve customer experience and respond to performance and output feedback, to ensure that we consistently achieve and exceed team deliverables.
* To deliver core reporting and drive continuous improvements in the MI & Reporting output produced by Finance Services
* To drive automation of all standard MI & Reporting where it is efficient to do so
* To respond to business needs for any MI & Reporting relating to Finance Services core activity; P2P, Payments, Contractors and Claims as required.
* To understand the subject matter of our MI to be able to analyse and comment on the information produced, providing useable information to the Finance Services Core teams and wider business stakeholders alike.
* To support the development our systems environment with a critical eye on team, supplier and customer needs
* Knowledge and good understanding of business process improvement methodologies
* Experience of delivering to performance driven targets within a complex environment.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Excel to an advanced level
* Experience of data and trend analysis and consolidating multiple sets of data to produce standard reporting
Join and you’ll be part of the Virgin Media family. We’re a great place to work - and we offer impressive benefits too! You will get a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension and, of course, discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands!
We are proud to work with Everywoman to champion the advancement of women in business, and through our partnership with Scope to help one million disabled people get into and stay in work by the end of 2020. We strive to build a diverse and sustainable workforce where gender balance and parity are integral features of our workplace, and where disabled candidates and employees can confidently perform to their full potential through our Work with Me adjustment process. If you are thinking about applying for a job with us and have a condition or impairment that could impact your performance we’ll be happy to work with you to explore adjustment options.
Come and be part of something special. Join us!