Telemarketing Executive - Part Time - office based
Due to continuing growth, this small and friendly Cirencester marketing company are looking for a part-time Business Development Executive to add to their supportive team. They are looking for someone with a mature attitude, who is able to work with a client, understand their business and be comfortable picking up the phone.
This is a great opportunity to join a family run business, established 20 years, offering hours that work well around school.
They welcome applicants from any type of career background - sales, account management, recruitment, buying, secretarial or PA….in fact, they don’t mind! As long as you can hold intelligent conversations, are happy picking up the phone and are able to close a conversation effectively, they would be interested in hearing from you.
Profile of Job Role
- The purpose of the role is to establish and manage channels of communication on behalf of clients to develop new, long term business relationships.
- With a mature personality and previous experience in a similar role, the successful candidate will use intelligent, diverse conversations to secure appropriate B2B appointments.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate they can build a personable yet professional relationship with clients which will enable them to take ownership of various campaigns.
- Use of intelligent questions and listening skills to make outbound calls for B2B appointment setting
- Company research to confirm prospect data
- Use of CRM software to accurately record, manage and maintain client records
- Nurturing and developing strong working relationships
- Providing an immediate response via telephone or email to any requests or queries from the client
- Producing client summary reports and analysing statistics
- From lists provided, research potential prospects for the client
- Confident working on own initiative
- Able to manage own time efficiently and effectively
- Excellent communication skills –written and oral
- Computer literate and experienced in Microsoft applications.
- Experience of business to business appointment setting
- Mature personality and ability to use intelligent conversation
- Listening skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
16 hours per week, 3 days (Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday), 9.30am-3.30pm
The starting salary is £10 per hour (or £19,500 full-time equivalent salary) rising to £13ph after probation period (based on performance). There are additional monthly incentives and rewards for excellent results.