Tax trainee - part time or full time - flexible working
This company is one of the largest independent chartered accountancy groups in the West of England. They have offices across the south west, and this job can be based in their Swindon or Trowbridge offices, allowing a great deal of flexibility of location for candidates. They have a loyal client base and firmly believe in establishing close relationships with their clients.
They fully support flexible working, with many of their colleagues working in flexible patterns across the week, and welcome applications from individuals returning to work after a break from accountancy practice.
- Demonstrating an interest in pursuing a career in Tax
- Strong academic performance
- Strong analytical and reasoning ability
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- A commitment for further study and personal development
- Personal drive and energy
Education & Qualifications
- Studying towards ATT qualifications
This is a permanent position, either part time or full time, hours and days negotiable.
Swindon or Trowbridge (location most convenient for candidate) plus travel to other office and client premises as required