Tottenham Hotspur is a world famous football club based in North London. Off the pitch, the Club has a strong and successful business model centered around building a platform for long-term success, which will include a new world-class stadium currently under construction.
The Club operates out of multiple sites, including its newly renovated Headquarters at Lilywhite House N17, where the Supporter Services department is based.
As a Supporter Services Fanbassador, you will display a commitment to safety, have an impeccable knowledge of the local area and stadium, providing accurate information and direction, display an open and friendly attitude with pride in your appearance and delivery. You will be one of the first faces our supporters and guests will see, providing assistance, information and acting as a key promoter for the Club, venue and our partners, ensuring all our visitors have a wonderful experience.
Some of our roles include:
- Directional Wayfinding
- Information point of reference and language services
- Accessibility Support as required
Key responsibilities include: -
- Provide a warm smile and welcome to all our guests.
- Assist our guests with FAQ’s providing accurate information and direction.
- Ensure the safety of our guests is at the forefront of all that we do, whilst providing exceptional customer service.
- Engage with our guests with face painting, giveaways, photo frames etc
- Working with our partners to promote a positive image and impact for their products as may be required.
What we are looking for:
- A strong team player
- An empathetic and caring approach
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident and outgoing personality
- An NVQ Level 2 in Spectator Safety would be an advantage, but not essential
- Available to commit to working a minimum of 30 events per season.
- Weekday evening and weekend availability required.
- Commitment to working between 6 to 10 hours per event day.
We care about all our guests and want them to have a memorable experience each and every time they visit.
The ideal candidate should have an excellent grounding in the core principles of excellent customer services and have an understanding of guest behaviours at large capacity major events.