Part Time Marketing Assistant
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Part Time Marketing Assistant who is required by a leading software training consultancy based in London. This is an exciting time to join our client as they are exploring new territories to ensure growth is consistent and this role will be key to helping them achieve their goals.
This is a flexible part-time role, which we anticipate being between 18-24 hours a week. Hours and days are flexible (within reason) to fit in with personal circumstances.
Our client is an IT training consultancy, specialising in providing bespoke business systems training. Sharing knowledge and experience to train and inspire people, building confidence and competence in users of new technology.
By developing tailored, user-friendly training solutions, using their proven methodology, their clients gain full buy-in from their staff from the outset. Being system agnostic, they provide end-user training solutions for any business system, including ERP, CRM, Finance, HR, eCommerce and all bespoke systems.
Since 1998, they have worked with over 500 clients across the globe covering blue-chip and household names across the private and public sectors.
The individual ideally will have experience within business to business marketing having the flexibility to work part time whilst with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- To work under the direction of a Marketing Manager to help reach the company's sales and marketing goals and objectives
- To assist with managing the firm’s CRM system
- To assist with the production of marketing collateral (both electronic and printed)
- To design and execute campaigns utilising a range of digital marketing tools
- To maintain the social media platforms in order to increase profile
- To assist with updating the website content via the CMS
- To produce quarterly reports and statistics on all marketing activities
- To develop and schedule regular targeted email marketing to various audiences
- To help maintain and grow partner relationships through regular communication
- Proven experience and success in a services marketing role
- Success with exploiting social media to increase brand awareness
- Experience and knowledge of using website content management, email marketing and social media management tools
- Solid background in using a CRM platform (preferably Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Experience in using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Confident, hands-on, professional and committed individual with an eye for detail
This is a great flexible part time marketing assistant role within a forward thinking IT consultancy based in London Bridge, please apply today to find out more.
Apply for Part Time Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly