Part-Time Account Support Officer, Bletchley, 15-20 hours p/wk over 5 days, £24,000 FTE (ref: 1780)
Part-Time Account Support Officer, Bletchley, 15-20 hours per week over 5 days, £24,000 FTE
Our clients are a multi-million dollar, global organisation with headquarters in India providing a range of engineering solutions to the energy and environment sectors. Their European subsidiary, for which the Head Office is based in Milton Keynes, is actively engaged in offering solutions in heating and cooling and plays an important part in the business by co-ordinating and administrating for their European partners.
With business continuing to grow, the Account Manager requires assistance with the day to day running of the office. This varied and interesting role will see you dealing with a diverse mix of stakeholders from around the world, working within a small team of 6 based in Bletchley in Milton Keynes.
- Download, check and process staff company credit card bills
- Check and process staff cash expenses
- Raise purchase orders as required
- Check and allocate purchase invoices against the appropriate job
- Enter and raise purchase/sales invoices on Fusemetrix paying attention to VAT codes to be used in case of foreign invoices
- Send order confirmations as required
- Process shipping documents and despatch to nominated clearing agents with correct delivery terms
- Handle incoming emails and telephone calls and respond accordingly
- General administration and document control
- Other administrative and support tasks as required by the Account Manager
- Manage the databases
- Prepare delivery notes/package /dispatch spares if required
Ambitious, organised and efficient you will be a quick learner at ease working in an international environment. You will have a good eye for detail and enjoy following a job through to completion, whether it be a large, complex project or a small task. Keen to contribute and play your part within this small team you will also need to be comfortable working on your initiative.
Essential skills and experience
- Experience working with foreign currencies (EUR)
- Strong IT skills
- Analytical and comfortable working with figures
- A team player with excellent communication skills at all levels
- Work to a high level of accuracy
- Demonstrable experience working with financial software such as Fusemetrix or SAGE Line 50
- A professional and clear telephone manner
- Level headed and focused
Terms of employment
This role requires 15/20 hours a week to be worked from 9.30am (Monday – Friday) with a view to this increasing if mutually agreed. The salary offered is £24,000 fte ( pro rata for hours worked) with a review after a probationary period of 3 months. Standard leave 25 days plus public holiday pro rata for hours worked/ auto-enrol pension (3% employer :3% employee ). 5 days’ unused holiday can be carried over (March holiday end).
Apply for Part-Time Account Support Officer, Bletchley, 15-20 hours p/wk over 5 days, £24,000 FTE (ref: 1780)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly