We are looking for a PM/BA Lead to join this financial services company in London. This is a Manager level role and sits within the Financial Markets team which is responsible for managing market risk platform’s. You would be the lead PM/BA for business transformation projects and would be working closely with wider risk, front office and IT teams on risk and regulatory change.
Skills and experience required:
- Relevant quantitative qualification in a discipline such as Mathematics or Finance or equivalent work experience
- Extensive experience producing good quality requirements documentation for medium to large projects
- Solid background in credit risk with good knowledge of repo, rates, FX, credit, money markets and other core credit risk measures.
- Good knowledge of risk management practices within banking & an understanding of credit risk systems
- Proactive, driven and collaborative manner
- Strong stakeholder management skills
This company also offers a competitive salary package including bonus, car allowance, 30 days holiday, health insurance, share schemes, pension and flex cash. Flexible/Agile working is on offer and the client is open to discuss this at interview stage.