After Sales Co-ordinator
6 days left
- Contract Type
Job Purpose and Scope:
To provide Aftersales support during the 2-year developer warranty period by monitoring and closing out defect claims efficiently whilst providing outstanding customer service
Key Tasks and Activities:
- Receive claim reports from emergency out of hours provider, telephone calls, e-mails or letters and record all cases on to the Salesforce database.
- Liaise with owner, resident or letting agent to determine appropriate course of action.
- Issues considered genuine defects within the Developer warranty are to be referred by defect notification to the Contractor.
- Coordinate appointment date/time with Contractors and monitor progress through to completion, maintaining accurate records on Salesforce.
- Arrange and coordinate appointment date/time with owner/resident/letting agent for Warranty Manager to investigate issues requiring action by the Developer.
- Maintain accurate records on Salesforce detailing progress of all live cases.
- Participate in regular team meetings to review cases under progression.
- Liaise with and support the Warranty Manager with progression of technical/larger construction cases.
- Liaise with external service providers, Contractors, Concierge and Managing Agents as required.
- Record any refused cases on Salesforce and communicate decision.
- Ensure all legal documentation, Contract for Sale and Building Guarantee certificates are saved within the relevant plot on Salesforce.
- Produce case history reports for review by the Customer Services Manager in escalation cases.
- Obtain quotations, raise purchaser orders and track payments through internal finance systems, in accordance with the Business Approved Supply Chain.
Essential & desirable criteria:
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel both internal and external including sensitivity to others.
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with the ability to multi task, work to deadlines, prioritise tasks and work to optimum efficiency.
- Ability to prioritise workload and use own initiative
- Able to think outside the box
- The ability to be a self-starter and to work as part of a team
- Professional and mature approach when dealing with internal contacts and external clients/stakeholders.
- Enjoys a busy and demanding environment, can remain calm under pressure and promote a calm environment.
- Self-motivating with a 'can do' attitude and demonstrate drive to get results
- Excellent computer skills including work-processing, email, internet use of Salesforce database package
We aspire to create a diverse workforce by recruiting suitably qualified candidates from a range of backgrounds regardless of age, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin or colour, sex, trans- gender status, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership, or any other group who face disadvantage in our society. As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity we have invested in the external verification for equality, diversity and inclusion and have achieved the Equality Assured Standard accreditation and the National Equality Standard.
We particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.
Lendlease is committed to be an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. Our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
We build careers, develop skills and invest in people.
Imagine what more you can do here.