Treasury Services Analyst
Working alongside the Treasury Services Manager, manage the regional cash management (funding, liquidity, investments) and the settlement of financial risks (e.g. hedges). Ongoing servicing and execution against our banking, lending and insurance facilities is a key element for this role.
- Responsible for managing short term cash and daily liquidity requirements. Preparing all settlement documentation as part of the daily activity report, ensuring all payments are checked and verified prior to authorisation and settlement. Payments are primarily made using SWIFT via our global Treasury Management System (Reval) or our online banking platform (B.Net), when required.
- Ensure transactions are settled in a timely manner and any settlement disputes are investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Capture and enter deal information into Reval. Ensuring proper records are maintained as to enable consistent, accurate and timely reporting of information to our stakeholder.
- Compile, monitor and review the short term cash forecast, working with key stakeholder to understand forecast values reported by the business as well as the drives for forecast variances.
- Produce position and exposure reporting as required. Typical areas covered include daily cash movements, dealing activities, borrowings, headroom limits, foreign exchange and hedging.
- Administer the intergroup netting, parent company guarantee and bonding settlement and recharging processes. A key element under management in performing this task ensuring all instruments are captured, returned or cancelled when no longer required.
- Ensure all banking services and online banking systems are maintained in a timely manner as a system administrator and a primary security contact.
- Prepare and maintain all transaction banking and account documentation, including signatories registers in an accurate and timely manner
- On the behalf of the business, raise outbound insurance bonds using our bonding facility or obtain letters of credit from our banking partners (typically Barclays Bank) where required.
- Responsible for administering the opening of new bank accounts on behalf of the business and integration into financial systems.
- Finance-related graduate or equivalent relevant work experience (working towards or having obtained AMCT qualification being a distinct advantage),
- At least 2 years experience in corporate Treasury middle/ back office roles.
- Experience or fundamental knowledge of using a Treasury Management Systems (the use of Reval being of distinct advantage).
- Strong MS Excel Skills, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and customer service focus essential
- Property and infrastructure or investment management industry experience preferred.
- Motivated self-starter, ability to work independently, high level of initiative.
- Highly organised, ability to multi-task and prioritise work load.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to make the complex simple in pursuit of clear deliverables.
We aspire to create a diverse workforce by recruiting suitably qualified candidates from a range of backgrounds regardless of age, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin or colour, sex, trans- gender status, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership, or any other group who face disadvantage in our society. As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity we have invested in the external verification for equality, diversity and inclusion and have achieved the Equality Assured Standard accreditation and the National Equality Standard.
We particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.
Lendlease is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. Our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.