Financial Customer Service Analyst
- Provide customer service for all internal and external customer enquiries received by the business via the telephony system, emails and the case management portal, maintain databases with customer information, escalate unanswered enquiries to relevant Finance teams, and ensure compliance with internal Service Delivery policies and procedures.
- Accountable for assisting with service delivery to all business units served by Finance Services, promoting the continuous improvement of performance, service quality and customer satisfaction. The focus of this position is on delivering services that meet business expectations, achieving performance improvements, and develop strong relationship with the business to improve customer service.
- Provide customer service for any enquiries received from the business in relation to Finance Service activities, maintain effective customer relationships, inform and educate customers on applicable policies and procedures when required, and escalate enquiries to the relevant business functions across the Finance team when required
- Assist with the development of customer service reports and provide input to any ad hoc requests for more detailed information and analysis on particular enquiries
- Provide support to difficult, high profile customer issues and ensure root-cause analysis is conducted and a corrective action plan is followed through with any learning applied for future benefit.
- Provide a focus for Service Level Agreement management and customer satisfaction across the relevant business units serviced by Finance Services.
- Assist with the information systems and review structure for Service Level Agreements, KPIs and client satisfaction are in place and effectively used.
- Ensure compliance to Service Delivery policies, procedures and contractual commitments, and proactively identify and raise non-compliant issues with the direct report
- Identify and report continuous improvement initiatives in relation to the Service Delivery processes and systems
- Develop and maintain applicable Service Delivery documentation and supporting procedures and keep up to date
- Manage any changes to the service scope and performance targets of Finance Services.
- Contribute to continuous improvement in Service Delivery processes and governance.
- Work with the business and other key stakeholders to implement improvement initiatives impacting Finance Services.
- All Finance Services functions
- Business Unit CFOs / EGMFs and Finance teams
- Finance Business Partners
- Up to 3 years' experience in financial processing activities (or equivalent level of skill obtained through on the job training/experience)
- Experience in customer service, finance policy and procedures and / or finance services functions
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Business or Commerce (or equivalent skills and knowledge)
- Experience with Oracle R12
We aspire to create a diverse workforce by recruiting suitably qualified candidates from a range of backgrounds regardless of age, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin or colour, sex, trans- gender status, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership, or any other group who face disadvantage in our society.
As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity we have invested in the external verification for equality, diversity and inclusion and have achieved the Equality Assured Standard accreditation.
We build careers, develop skills and invest in people.
Imagine what more you can do here.