Secretary to Head of Customer Services
DPD are the UK’s leading time-critical parcel delivery carrier providing both national and international delivery services. We combine fantastic people, amazing service, innovative products and state of the art technology to deliver an incredible customer experience. This service has resulted in DPD winning multiple awards and being recognised as a great organisation to join.
Our Head of Customer Services is looking for a top-class Secretary to join her here at the Nation’s favourite parcel delivery company. We are looking for an excellent performer who is comfortable operating at a senior level. This role will be based in our Customer Services Department at our Head Office in Smethwick.
We’ll also expect you to display all the qualities required to provide a wide ranging and highly confidential senior level secretarial support services, including;
- Being the first point of contact for general queries and taking accountability, where possible, to answer these queries.
- Comprehensive diary and in-box management, booking flights and accommodation and managing other day-to-day communication.
- High level of PC/IT expertise, to include PowerPoint/Keynote, Word and Excel.
- Assisting in the production of minutes, letters, spreadsheets, presentation materials, reports, and proposals.
- Liaising with internal and external contacts in regards to projects and meetings
- Chair the Customer Services Events Committee Meetings and manage and arrange the Customer Service events held throughout the year.
To succeed in this role your career history will need to evidence successfully working at a similar level in a large and growing business, whilst operating with absolute integrity, confidentiality and discretion.
Your first -rate planning, organisation, attention to detail and communication skills, coupled with the know-how and confidence to work with and influence the wider management teams will be fully utilised in this role. We’ll also expect you have the ability to prioritise and action multiple requests within short timescales and demanding deadlines, as well as a willingness to go that ‘Extra Mile’
In return, you can look forward to the exciting prospect of working at the heart of a rapidly growing and highly successful business, where the rewards and conditions will fully reflect your contribution
DPD actively promotes its Dignity at Work Policy.