This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Facilities Manager looking for flexibility in their role.
You’ll be expected work approx. 25hours a week and we’re open on how this could be managed across a working week.
As the Global Facilities Manager you’ll be responsible for the safe and compliant operation of all our facilities globally, liaising with stakeholders both internally and within the wider Northrop Grumman Sector Real Estate and external bodies. Our portfolio comprises of 33 sites in 14 countries and includes office space, workshops, warehousing, training facilities and software/hardware laboratory space. There are also numerous C.I projects associated with our Global Facilities footprint that’ll require leadership and oversight.
Key responsibilities include:
- Setting the Facilities Management strategy
- Responsibility for budgeting, forecasting and monthly reporting of global Facilities Management
- Management of the day to day operations
- Develop global processes, procedures and service standards for the function and implement sound governance of the function
- Develop, manage and maintain KPIs, and metrics
- Provide team leadership for each facility
- Define and implement building and program security policies reflective of each individual facility’s needs
- Setting Environmental strategy, objectives and deliverables to support the overall CSR objectives of the Company
- All procurement activities of the facilities function, putting in place solid process and good governance on management of vendor contracts
- Manage facilities-related incident and problem management activity at global sites
- Create and communicate process for any duty for which job holder is ensuring involvement from all
- Manage the performance and development of a small team
To secure this role we’re looking for an excellent communicator with strong organisation and interpersonal skills. You’ll have relevant experience in facilities management including lease management, security, contractor management, utility management, green initiatives and compliance.
You’ll have managed budgets and also delivered projects, preferably in a FM related environment. BS/BA Degree or similar in Facility Management ideal but not essential.