Finance Reporting Change Accountant
At Lloyds Banking Group, we have a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper and to become the best bank for our customers. What we do makes a difference to families, businesses and communities and we play a central role in building a growing UK economy.
Insurance Finance provides statutory and regulatory reporting to meet external requirements. We support the Insurance business to craft the financial strategy and implement quality systems and processes to deliver strong returns on capital. We also maintain and improve financial controls to help us work cost effectively and expertly across the business.
This is an opportunity for an Accountant to join the Insurance & Wealth Finance Reporting team, reporting into an accounting change manager. The team is responsible for the Divisional Results and legal entity regulatory and Company's Act Reporting.
You would need to be a qualified accountant with experience of Insurance Finance Reporting and the role will focus on developing reporting processes to address:
- impacts of IFRS 17 on reporting change;
- finance transformation of ledger, and impact on downstream regulatory reporting;
- organisational and legal structure changes;
- impact assessing the impact of IFRS reporting system change on SII processes
- resultant process and system changes;
- training and embedding of project change;
Experience supporting major change projects, results carve outs and the setup of new finance reporting processes would be helpful. However the following is needed:
- Do you have previous finance reporting or Life Insurance accounting experience
- Are you able to demonstrate strong excel and ledger use/development (ideally Oracle and, or SAP)
As part the team, you will work with finance reporting business leads and various Project team members including persons from Actuarial, Investment Operations and Tax.
Can you offer the following?
- Significant drive and judgement
- Strong analytical / analysis capabilities
- Transaction accounting, result carve outs
- Life Finance Reporting Experience
If you have the skills and experience we're looking for then we'd like to hear from you. You could join a team that works in an exciting environment with opportunities for you to utilise and develop your skills.
Making you feel valued is important and we offer a highly attractive reward package.
In addition to the salary range quoted this roles offer an on target discretionary performance-related bonus, 4% of your salary paid to you in flex cash, 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays), life assurance, private medical care, share schemes and contributory pension contributions as well as the option to use your flex cash to pick from a wide range of benefits including childcare vouchers, holiday trading, matched learning fund, dental plan, retail vouchers and a range of discounted financial and protection products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.