HR / Office Manager
Are you an extremely organised person who wants to work for a company that really makes a difference?
If so, we want to hear from you.
As our current HR/Office Manager moves to pastures new, an opportunity has opened up to join our growing healthcare communications agency. We are looking for somebody to come and really make a difference by contributing to the smooth running of the business. This is a critical role where trust is pivotal to its success as you will be working closely with, and report directly to, the Company Directors.
We win awards for our culture and working practices and are WorkingMums.co.uk Top Employer 2016 and 2017. In addition, we have achieved IPA CPD Gold for the last three years demonstrating our commitment to the professional development of our team.
- Recruitment – reviewing CVs, arranging interviews and working with outsourced HR support to finalise employment
- Induction – arranging the induction process for new joiners
- Arrangement of monthly reviews for the team
- Overseeing and arranging staff training and continuous professional development
- Maintaining and monitoring records including:
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Private Healthcare
Finance - Working alongside accountant and book keeper to facilitate:
- Processing client and supplier purchase orders / invoices
- Processing of expenses
- Management of and monthly payroll processing
- Maintaining office standards
- Monitoring and ordering general office supplies
- Organising social events
- Calendar management and arrangement of meetings
- Directors diary management
- Day-to-day office duties
- Ability to work with all peer levels
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Effective teamwork skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills
We offer competitive packages including pension, private healthcare for you and your family, as well as investment in your own professional development (and free trainers!). Flexible working is an option for all team members, including school hours.
If you are looking for a change and want to join a company which wins awards for its culture and its investment in people, let’s talk. Please email your CV or share your LinkedIn profile and explain why you think you are suited to the role