Wasabi are an ever developing company with a current portfolio of more than 60 Branches in the UK and New York. We care about our food, customers and our team by ensuring we provide high quality items at affordable prices with exceptional customer service and the opportunity for our team to develop.
We're looking for a Receptionist to join our Support Centre in Park Royal on part time basis (2 days per week Monday & Wednesday). This is the chance to be a part of something innovative, inspirational and exciting!
To be the first point of contact in the business, representing the Wasabi brand to all visitors Assisting with all secretarial requirements, providing customer service and administration.
- Being the first point of contact for all visitors and operating the visitor's book ensuring all visitors sign in and out of the building as well as making sure the reception area is clean, tidy and pleasant. Providing refreshments when needed.
- Taking incoming phone calls, filtering and dealing with general enquiries. Ensure speed dial list is up to date.
- Signing for any parcels. Opening post/deliveries and distribute, organising all internal/external post/deliveries out to include franking.
- Looking after petty cash. Recording all transactions, ensuring documents are signed and receipts are obtained.
- Dealing with credit card payments and penalties/congestion charges for the maintenance department and MD.
- Ordering and approving stationary and first aid kits for Branches through particular systems.
- Supporting Branches with administration support when requested.
- Booking any travel for staff, including hotels and train tickets etc.
- Supporting the MD with any particular requests (expenses, booking meetings etc.).
- File away any invoices in the correct places.
- Proving additional support to the business when needed, ordering lunch, ordering and sending vouchers and supporting admin of new openings.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with, milk tea, coffee, sugar and bread.
- Opening and closing the office.
- Dealing with the banking books, cashing cheques and any addition admin requirements requested by the finance team.
- Dealing with all security passes for any airports within the business for all staff.
- Adhering to all statutory company policies and procedures.
- Attending any training or meetings as required by the company.
- Proven experience of Reception duties within a busy environment.
- Excellent administrative and proficient customer service experience.
- Previous experience using franking machines.
- Can prioritise work load.
- Precise and accurate working style.
- High level of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other MS packages.
- Considerable experience of telephone and e-mail liaison.
- Effective time management.
In return we provide:
- a great working environment
- bonus scheme
- refer a friend scheme
- Perkbox benefits and other incentives and
- the opportunity to develop your skills within a growing company.
If you're looking for an exciting challenge and this sounds like the job for you please apply today as we can't wait to hear from you!
*You must be eligible to work in the UK