Business Development Manager - Part Time or Full Time
We are a small but expanding creative agency based in Holbeck Urban Village in Leeds.
Over the last 4 years we have grown up and matured. Originally just the founding dynamic duo, we are now a healthy size team of graphic designers, coders and account managers. Our clients seem to like us and our ideas and we continue to grow year on year, but we are ready to take things to the next level.
We need an experienced and proactive Business Development person who can sweep in (possibly with a handful of clients) and hit the ground running. We’ll need you to source new business opportunities and convert these leads into sales.The role is a mix of both new business, account management and essentially, maintaining relationships. But lets be clear, we love a good sale but we say no to a one-night stand, we desire clients who choose us because they want the full relationship offering, we tend to hang onto our clients so whilst we want to see passion and fire in your sales activity, we would like you to see this as a long-term commitment and you must have just the right touch. We are only interested in building strong, dynamic relationships built on trust and outstanding client service.
So, about you. You will ideally have:
- A good knowledge of the creative industry, especially the digital realm
- Solid experience in finding leads
- The ability to secure new business
- Experience in negotiation
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- A proven history of success within the industry, ideally 2 years sales experience in a creative/digital agency
- Full valid UK driving licence and own vehicle;
- Excellent networking skills
- An above and beyond attitude
- A sense of humour
- A work hard, play hard attitude
- Research potential client opportunities via web search, social media and referrals etc;
- Cold calling to generate potential appointments, qualify the business and suitability
- Arrange face to face meetings and pitch confidently
- Ability to succinctly communicate client brief to internal staff and work with the team and our processes to ensure smooth workflow
- Ongoing account management to identify additional up-selling opportunities;
We can offer flexible hours for the right candidate. Ideally 3 - 5 days a week in school hours, with flexibility in the school hours and occasional working from home.