Future Digital is one of the only companies in the UK that can offer both on-line and off-line monitoring of activity on devices within a site’s infrastructure. We are at the forefront of safeguarding young people across a wide spectrum of activities, ranging from cyberbullying, grooming, sexting, radicalisation to harmful content. Our software solutions are already protecting hundreds of thousands of children and installed in 25% of all police forces across the UK
Our software is used across the UK, in nursery schools to FE Colleges. We work with some of the biggest outsourced/managed service providers, leading academy trusts, non-for-profit internet safety organisations, local education authorities and individual schools and colleges. Internationally, we work with schools in Australia and the UAE.
We are currently expanding our UK Education sales and marketing team and are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team.
The role of Sales Co-ordinator is a newly created role, which will greatly support the success of the business development strategy and will combine a range of pre-sales activities to create and progress new sales opportunities through new and existing customers.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone seeking their next challenge in a rapidly evolving, innovative company.
- Proactively seek out new leads & opportunities, via a range of channels primarily telephone based
- Support the Sales & Marketing Director, Business Development Managers and Marketing Manager as required
- Maximise sales revenues and aid customer retention by responding to all queries, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
- Support all marketing initiatives with phone based follow up to maximise pipeline generation
- Act as a liaison point between the sales and support teams
- Assist with large renewals and undertake sale administration duties
- Create and maintain accurate data within the company’s CRM system
- Produce quotations, proposals, meetings and information packs where necessary
- Engage with existing customers to secure annual renewals
- Attendance at sales exhibitions, where necessary
Key Experience & Skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a phone-based sales and marketing environment
- Proven track record of generating leads and hitting targets
- Self-motivated & result driven with excellent time management skills
- Experience of the education market would be beneficial
- Proven ability to use a CRM system and to accurately manage data and prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong literacy skills with experience of quotation and proposal writing
- Knowledge of Prevent Duty and Safeguarding policies and practices preferable