Software Engineer - GT Exchange
4 days left
- Contract Type
At Lloyds Banking Group our vision is to be the best bank for our customers. By putting customers first, keeping banking simple and making a difference together, we'll help Britain prosper.
We are the UK's leading provider of current accounts, savings, personal loans, credit cards and mortgages. We've also got Britain's largest network of ATMs. All of which means over 40% of the nation's domestic payments pass through our systems. We process tens of billions in value every day. And our Payments & Cards IT team is at the heart of it all. Joining them at the start of a major investment programme, you'll shape an incredible future.
Making full use of your knowledge of our platform and your analytical skills, you'll develop valuable technical solutions. Whether you're working independently or as part of a team, you will provide efficient, effective software solutions and share your knowledge of best practice to ensure ongoing improvement.
This will include involvement in coaching and mentoring. Your varied responsibilities will range from reviewing platform deliverables and documentation, through to requirement assessment and option definition. Along the way, you'll work with a range of key stakeholders, external partners and our internal development and testing teams, to support the successful achievement of IT strategies.
Essentials skills required for the role are as follows -
* You need to have more than demonstrable years of experience in software development lifecycle, preferably in a Banking environment
* Candidates should be familiar with SWIFT Payments systems and relevant SWIFT schemes, for example UK Schemes - CHAPS and BACS. International schemes - Target and SEPA
* Bottomline SWIFT applications - GTExchange (aka Stelink) and GTFrame (aka Steform)
* SWIFT applications - SWIFT Alliance Gateway (SAG) and Alliance Web Platform (AWP)
* Temenos V-Repair (aka Payfix)
* Unix or Linux, including Shell and Perl scripting
* MQ series, in depth knowledge of MQ, Channels and Encryption within it.
* WebSphere - in depth understanding of Clones, Cells and deployment processes.
* Oracle especially PL /SQL, procedures, cursors further experience
Desirable skills for the role are as follows -
* Knowledge and experience on TWS Scheduler
* Knowledge and experience in using Urban Code
To be equal to the challenge, you'll need the aforementioned specialist knowledge, together with insight into products and procedures. As a skilled technical engineer, you're familiar with various software applications. Highly organised and self-motivated, you have a flair for change management.
In return we'll recognise and reward your performance with a benefits package that includes a bonus, generous pension contribution and a flex benefit scheme that allows you to choose cash or pick from a wide range of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
So if joining us on some key Platforms sounds appealing and you've the background and experience we're seeking then get in touch, we'd like to hear from you.