Executive Assistant to Chris Ireland, UK CEO
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
We’re a Fortune 500 company. We work across 80 countries, in 280 different offices, with a team of over 77,000 individuals. And we look after a property portfolio of over 4bn square feet, all on behalf of our clients.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
We are looking for an Executive Assistant – UK Executive business line.
This role is to provide EA support to our UK CEO
This will include high level complex inbox, diary and travel management
What this job involves
- Extensive diary and inbox management
- Organising national and international travel including accommodation, transport, visas, meetings etc.
- Organising UK Board, UK Executive and UK Strategy meetings in various locations in the UK
- BigHand dictation
- Drafting documents and correspondence
- Organising client entertainment
- Organising internal and external lunches and dinners booking the relevant dining rooms and restaurants
- Organising meetings and presentations booking the relevant rooms and equipment
- Box – online document service
- Processing expenses
- Managing business contacts in outlook
- Dealing with telephone calls and emails from clients and colleagues in a professional manner and escalating any issues
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Providing wide ranging administrative assistance
- Assisting with personal admin when necessary
Sound like you? To apply you need to be/have:
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
- Ability to prioritise workload with an attention to detail and willingness to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Some analytical ability is required in order to gather and summarise data for reports and to find solutions to various administrative issues
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion
- Highly respected by colleagues and serves as a positive role model
- Uses appropriate judgement when responding to the needs of senior level executives both internally and externally
- Shows initiative in taking action and responding appropriately
- Adopts a flexible approach to work: from time to time early starts and late finishes will be necessary
- Has proven organisational skills
- Has an excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills to deal with a wide variety of people and clients.
- The candidate must demonstrate the ability to establish good relationships with both clients and team members
- A cheerful and positive attitude is essential as is a genuine enthusiasm for the work that will be undertaken
- Experience of providing PA support to Senior Directors
- Experience of dealing with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Advanced MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, JLL strives to contribute to the lasting values for clients, employees, shareholders, communities and our industry. Everything we do today should work towards Building a Better Tomorrow. Click here to learn more about JLL’s D&I commitment
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package
Location: 30 Warwick Street