Customer Experience Coordinator (7 months FTC)
About the role
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience Coordinator to join our Gas & Water business unit to work in Ricksmanworth or Borehamwood.
What you'll be doing
As a Customer Experience Coordinator, you will:
- Attend customer, stakeholder and project meetings as required including public drop in sessions that are often out of hours;
- Attend site visits to carry out health and safety checks and compliance of policies;
- Ensure compliance with internal processes and procedures and external Regulations and best practices. Includes relevant TWUL policies and procedures – e.g. complaints process, C17 de-regulation;
- Deliver excellent customer service and continuous improvement;
- Lead the engagement and communication process between the customers/stakeholders and Thames Water throughout a project life-cycle including completion on site. Stakeholders will include Local Authorities, Parish Councils etc.
Who we're looking for
- Accept accountability and be able to manage own time;
- Balance conflicting demands to deliver solutions accepted by all parties;
- Have good organisational skills;
- Have experience in customer services;
- Have the ability to liaise at all levels and influence accordingly;
- Hold a full driving license.
Why work for us
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.
Balfour Beatty’s Gas & Water teams work in the UK and internationally, providing expertise and experience to support a stable and safe supply of these vital services.
Working on long-term, large-scale contracts, we build close, collaborative relationships with our clients. Our teams bring technical knowledge and in-depth industry experience to projects, provide exceptional customer service and introduce innovative approaches to minimise disruption to local residents, businesses and the environment.
Our water operations cover the whole lifecycle of networks, including clean and waste water mains, metering, treatment facilities and other essential infrastructure. Working closely with the supply chain, we employ industry-leading approaches like BIM and offsite construction to bring cost and time efficiencies to projects.
In the gas sector, we work to expand and renew underground mains, often in busy and high-impact residential and commercial areas. We work closely with clients to manage and plan work intelligently in these areas, minimising the impact this essential work has on local communities.
We value diversity and celebrate individual differences, believing that our inclusive culture helps the business continue to grow as a strong, dynamic and innovative organisation.
Balfour Beatty is a corporate signatory to WISE (Women in Science & Engineering) and a member of Stonewall's Diversity Champions programme. Our aim is to attract more people from diverse backgrounds to help us build on our inclusive culture. We are a member of the workingmums.co.uk Top Employers' Charter through which we demonstrate our commitment to enabling parents to progress and enhance their careers whilst managing the challenges of family life.
Balfour Beatty is also Gold Award holders in the Ministry of Defence 'Employer Recognition Scheme' and actively encourage applications from Armed Forces personnel, veterans and reservists.