Admin Assistant - Part TIme
About The Role
Do you want to join the UK’s number 1 ‘investment supermarket’, trusted for over 35 years to help our clients save and invest with confidence?
We are trusted with over £82 billion of assets, by more than 1 million clients, based in the busy Harbourside area of Bristol.
Our growth plans over the next few years are substantial, and we would love for you to join us on our journey….
The Scanning Department at Hargreaves Lansdown is responsible for scanning the paper documents that come into the office. The team usually has 8 members, responsible for the scanning and indexing of documents. The team liaises with all business areas including our Administration Teams, Stockbrokers and Accounts Teams. The business is heavily dependent on the documents being scanned quickly and accurately.
This is a part time role and you will be contracted 24 hours a week.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Scanning and indexing of client related documentation according to priorities set by Document Imaging Manager in agreement with business departments
- Putting records into the retention system for approved destruction after processing
- Dealing with queries from business departments and assisting in the location of work not yet processed onto the imaging system. As and when required
Essential skills and experience:
- Basic computer literacy
- Good written and numeracy skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational skills Ability to perform under pressure
- Communication skills
- Reliable, conscientious and trustworthy
- Professional, presentable appearance
- Pro-active and positive
- Team player
- Sense of pride from doing a good job
- Understanding of client confidentiality
Desirable skills and experience:
- Previous experience of scanner and scanning software.
- An interest in Financial Services
- Any relevant scanning or data entry experience
- Excellent written and numeracy skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Problem solving skills Analytical skills Ability to use initiative
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn and desire to develop professionally
- Reasonable and respectful Proven desire to succeed (via evidence of personal / recreational / sporting achievements) Desire to contribute to the Company’s success and uphold its exceptional reputation