Charity Wills Campaign Ambassadors required
Would you like to support our life-saving charity?
We need your help to raise awareness and increase income for our HELP (Helicopter Emergency Landing Pads) Appeal, which provides funding for life-saving helipads at Major Trauma Centres and key A&E hospital across the country.
The roles are part time, with a daily rate of pay.
As a Charity Campaign Ambassador you will be working with our Free Wills Campaign partner in local retail stores or shopping centres promoting our 'Free Will Campaign.' Full training will be given and no selling is involved.
You will need the following qualities:
· Able to work well within a team or independently
· Outgoing and comfortable speaking with the public face-to-face
· Able to manage their own time effectively
· Experienced in similar roles
· A car owner (required to travel to local venues)
· Life experienced and able to communicate with people from all walks of life.
· Available Monday to Friday if required.
Click the apply button to send your CV.
Registered charity in England and Wales (1057063) and Scotland (SCO45963)