Part-Time Executive Search Researcher, London W1/working from home
Part-time Executive Search Researcher, Marylebone office/working from home – ideally 3 but flex to 5 days, up to £23k fte plus bonus and definite scope for progression (ref: 1700)
Our client is the fastest-growing provider of executive talent to the healthcare sector, offering interim and substantive recruitment services. They are committed to understanding one sector alone and have built a business model which acutely responds to their clients’ needs - offering a highly personalised approach, underpinned by innovative research, market intelligence and high-quality due diligence.
They have two developed arms to their search business: Corporate Board and Non-Executive Directors and are looking to develop other branches in the near future, e.g. Sub-Board Practice.
- Working in an office environment, preferably in project management.
- Strong communication skills with professional phone and email manner.
- Experience in drafting written materials, particularly reports or proposals.
- Ability to absorb and work with high quantities of information and an ability to disseminate
- Supporting the development of national talent pools of candidates, including initiating and building engagement and rapport with their client base, target organisations and prospective candidates.
- Writing up notes from candidate meetings and maintaining qualitative information on the CRM database.
- Supporting the Executive Search team to develop processes and techniques as the business expands, including continually scanning for potential opportunities and ensuring that relevant individuals are referred accordingly in the business.
- Provide written research reports and support documents, as required, during the search process for the consultants.
- You will need to demonstrate high energy levels and self-drive
- Be passionate and focused to succeed
- Be calm in an office and fast-paced environment
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Be comfortable dealing with very senior people
- Be entrepreneurial in their manner and approach
- Want to work in a fun and relaxed culture and have a good sense of humour
The salary is c. £20-23K pro rata, depending on skills and experience plus a quarterly bonus. They are very people orientated and reward performance so there is definite scope to evolve within this role into other areas of the business. This role requires ideally 9am-6pm, 3 days per week but hours could be flexible for the right person up to 5 days. Initially office based and then will lead into a working from home /flex basis (1-2 days in the office/1-2 days WFH), Their standard hours are 40 p/w. They have a flexible holiday culture but the minimum statutory will apply of 20 days plus bank hols pro rata but they are family-friendly and are open to discussing extra holiday at manager’s discretion. A friendly team which offers regular socials and company-wide events.
Closing Date: Wednesday, 18th April but please get in touch asap if you are interested.
*** If this sounds like you, apply for this great opportunity today. Please include a supporting statement outlining your reasons for interest and the key skills and experience you can bring to the role. ***
More searches like this
- Administration, Secretarial and PA Part Time Flexible working available Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and Medical Part Time Flexible working available Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Recruitment Part Time Flexible working available Permanent jobs in London (Central)