Performance Management Consultant
Working with corporate clients to implement our performance management solutions. You will be working with leaders in HR departments and conducting 121 interviews and focus groups with our clients’ employees across the organisation.
You will be presenting solutions, securing support and possibly providing leadership to a client OD team. You will work on client site, and either at home or in our Henley office.
We will provide full training and support on our Performance Management solutions.
You will need to have:
- a deep understanding of organisation performance
- excellent customer service skills
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- credibility working with senior HR leaders
- an MBA, OD or HR qualification would be useful, relevant experience is vital
You will also need to be self-disciplined, well-organised and positive in your approach – just like any mum!