Are you aspiring to become a SharePoint champion? Do you have good attention to detail? Are you looking to grow further into a development role? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As a SharePoint Specialist, you will build new solutions and applications for the business as well as configuration and maintenance of the Bank’s SharePoint platform. You will interact with colleagues when designing changes to the platform, whilst also providing technical support when required. You will be working with the CRM team, and other teams across the IT and Change areas, to assist colleagues in providing an exceptional customer experience.
So what would you be doing?...
• Developing and configuring solutions in SharePoint
• Helping colleagues to improve the way they manage their information
• Making changes to existing solutions
• Managing cases with Microsoft Premier Support
• Providing technical support when required
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Knowledge of SharePoint Online features and functionality
• Content and permissions management
• Experience of workflows in SharePoint designer
• Proficient with PowerShell and CSOM/HTML/JQuery
• Customisations using SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio
• Able to apply integration points with Office, Dynamics CRM online and Exchange online
Thanks for reading our job advert. We do our very best to bring to life what it’s like working as part of the team at Metro Bank. We also know that sometimes some candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they think they can tick every box. So if you are really excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… go on… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!