P/T Project Manager, up to 32 hours p/wk, up to £30k FTE (ref: 1697)
Part-time Project Manager, up to 32 hours per week, Berkhamsted, Salary up for £30k FTE (ref: 1697)
Our client is one of three operating divisions of an International Business School. They are a global institution with campuses in Boston, Dubai, San Francisco, Shanghai and three in or near London. The School's mission is to transform the lives of individuals and organisations by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world.
You believe that Nothing is Impossible, when it comes to juggling complex, high value projects, internal teams, client relationships, financial monitoring and reporting. As a key member of the Client Services team, you are integral in delivering an outstanding customer experience to our clients. You have proven skills as an excellent communicator, able to influence and negotiate with senior colleagues and clients to ensure projects are delivered to a very high standard. You aren’t afraid to stand in front of a group to welcome and orient them, but much of your work will be behind-the-scenes. You have a passion for executive education, and for helping clients reach their full potential. Your hard work will pay off each time a client leaves satisfied, after experiencing an inspiring course.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating a world-class experience for clients
- Proactively running the project management of client executive education projects to ensure smooth execution
- Ensuring project activities take place on time and to client satisfaction. This includes: the participant experience, planning and booking logistics and resources, organizing & attending project meetings, ensuring regular updates on milestones and actions.
- Delegating work effectively to assigned resources and other internal teams, e.g. admin, print, design, faculty
- Building excellent, trusted relationship with the clients, being proactive in understanding and meeting their needs, avoiding disappointments
- Suggesting other product opportunities within the organisation, where appropriate, to renew and grow business
- Building professional relationships with internal stakeholders; faculty, associates, as well as other teams, to share knowledge, needs, and best practices
- Setting up and tracking the project budget to monitor and report costs and remaining budget, suggest and implement ways to save costs and increase margin.
- Using technical platforms including Salesforce/FinancialForce, a learning management system (Canvas) and participant communication (Zoom).
- Managing other ad-hoc internal projects as required from time to time by Line Manager, providing support to immediate team.
- Someone who will treat this job as if it’s their own company, and our clients as their own
- Successful Project Management experience, ideally client facing
- Happy, practical, can-do; gets things done quickly and is action, priority and solution focused
- Tireless passion for quality – loves delighting clients
- Very organised, plans, attention to detail, gets things right and knows when to stop checking and move to action for optimum quality/speed balance
- Desire for efficiency and constant improvement – asks ‘how can we do this better next time?’ and has ideas!
- Tech savvy, flexible and confident, embraces change, will try new things, exploit technology
- A questioning mind with an ability to understand, diagnose and identify solutions
- A team player, who builds real relationships and is seen as trusted advisor
- Great communication skills, happy to stand up and talk in front of clients
- Commercially aware – understands contracts, budgets, can identify savings and add up accurately!
- Ability to work independently and delegate to team members when necessary
- A decision maker with the ability to recognise when to defer and when to act
- Fluency in other languages can be helpful but not necessary
The client is happy to accommodate candidates who can work between 30-35 hours per week. However, they are happy to discuss more flexibility for the right candidates. Other benefits include:
- 25 days paid holiday each year
- Complimentary daily breakfast, lunch and refreshments available to all staff
- Free access to on-site gym (with swimming pool, spa, sauna, steam room, squash court and outdoor sporting facilities)
- Access to the company pension scheme and healthcare schemes
- Free staff shuttle to and from Berkhamsted station (set schedule)
- Free on-site parking
Closing date: This is an urgent requirement so please get in touch asap if you are interested.
*** If this sounds like you, apply for this great opportunity today. Please include a supporting statement outlining your reasons for interest and the key skills and experience you can bring to the role. ***
Apply for P/T Project Manager, up to 32 hours p/wk, up to £30k FTE (ref: 1697)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly